Apply for post-graduate scholarship in Poultry Genetics today!
Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career in Poultry Genetics? If so, Aviagen® invites you to apply for a post-graduate scholarship in Poultry Genetics. This $5,000 annual award is intended to help graduates with a diploma in Poultry Science or related field pursue an advanced degree in Poultry Genetics.
As the world’s leading poultry breeding company, Aviagen is committed to helping you succeed as a student and future poultry industry professional. We develop pedigree lines for the production of commercial broiler chickens under the Arbor Acres®, Indian River®, and Ross® Rowan Range® and Specialty Males® brand names. This broad portfolio of broiler breeding stock is designed to meet the diverse needs of both traditional and niche markets worldwide. Aviagen employs more than 4,600 people and has a distribution network serving customers in more than 100 countries.
To be considered for the scholarship, please submit the following:
- a completed CPRC Postgraduate Scholarship application form;
- up to date academic transcripts (these may follow your application by mail if necessary);
- a two-page résumé describing your career goals and academic and extracurricular activities that support your interests in poultry genetics research; and
- a statement of endorsement from your research supervisor describing why you are particularly suitable for this award
- Outline of Proposed Research (see application form)
- Contributions and Statements (see application form)
We wish you all the best!